Thermo King Marine Launches Online Parts Store
hermo King Marine Launches Online Parts Store
After more than 100 years of being in business “offline,” Thermo King is introducing it’s first ever e-commerce functionality with the Online Parts Store.
The new solution will allow customers and dealers to online order parts for the full range of Thermo King Marine products: SG3000, 4000, 5000, Magnum+ and the SuperFreezer, in addition to a few other competitive offerings.
The main goal of the Online Parts Store is to create efficiencies for Thermo King’s customers and dealers, to allow for speed to market, to provide an elevated, personalized user-experience, as well as to offer a service that would make it simple for clients and partners to purchase the aftermarket products.
“The eCommerce solution is the next step in a series of digital launches for Thermo King Marine. We undoubtedly needed to provide our customers and partners access and visibility to the product offering in a way that is the standard of the 21st century. The team has done an outstanding job of creating this solution within only a few months: a landmark of an agile, collaborative organization with a global and diverse team,” according to Cristina Tuik, channel excellence leader, Thermo King Marine, Rail, Air.
The new storefront has a high level of interaction. It provides a range of easy-to-access resources and information such as browsing the complete parts catalogue, promotions and featured products at-a-glance. The platform allows customers to save favorite products and order lists, simplify re-ordering, and ordering for multiple locations from TK’s various warehouses globally. Some of the features that customers can enjoy include:
- Seamless Integration – A one-stop-shop solution for all aftermarket products and promotions.
- Ease of Access and Ordering – Ready to order, Re-order or creating favorites.
- Increased Visibility – Browse the whole Thermo King Marine Aftermarket catalogue and see the pricing, promotions, volume discounts and more.
- Increased Flexibility – Order for all locations or allow locations to purchase on their own, select your closest warehouse and see changes in the shipment status instantly.
- Mobile-Friendly – Built with responsive design, the eCommerce store will look great on all devices.
- Local Support – Our local sales and service team are standing by to help answer any questions you have via phone and email.
“There is no question that with the COVID-19 pandemic, the world has gone digital even faster than before. I am very proud of the TK Marine organization for leading the way with the creation and launch of the Parts Online Store at warp speed. We are looking forward to being able to better serve our customers and attract others with this new offering,” stated Jessica Poliner, vice president and general manager, Thermo King Global Marine, Rail and Air.